Thursday, December 24, 2009

CIA Murders

The following is a list of people who I believe have been murdered by the CIA and had the story covered up to look like an accident, an civilian murderer was responsible, or a illness.
*I'll keep expanding this blog daily because I am lazy (the CIA has no cause to murder me) and to me, this is very important.

1.) Let's start with a shocker. JOHN LENNON of Beatles fame. John Lennon pissed off the CIA so badly in his time with his anti-war message, that a documentary was made about him vs. the government.

2.) The obvious. ABBY HOFFMAN. Abby Hoffman spoke out for years about how the government kills people then says it was suicide, then he supposedly committed suicide. He was killed exactly how he preached he would be, in time.

3.) They can't take a joke. BILL HICKS. Died at 32 of a rare cancer that was excruciating painful and took his speech. If you see some of his stand up; particularly about Barbra Bush's private parts, "it seems so plausible".

4.) Even a Monk. THOMAS MERTON. He wrote over 70 books and many where anti-war. He died supposedly stepping out of his bathtub and touching an electrical object.

Okay, time to get all the info that supports my belief that these people were killed. This all started for me when I heard that the CIA used the tip of an umbrella, poisoned with some rare sea creature's poison on the tip, and tapped a Russian official, who instantly had a heart attack. I'll get back to this blog with more information.

No comments: