Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sparrow's Song

For me to accept that there is no afterlife was hard, having spent my golden childhood hearing stories of God and Heaven. I am God-God created me as a mirror of himself, from stars and color, and told me to shine; for I one day I will be dust. My brother had a super nova of a life. Now I am responsible for containing his star in me.

I'm going to die, and there is no Heaven afterward. Just a lullaby from DMT, our last dream before an eternity of rest. I'll be laughing about bills while wishing my family strength in my last breath. I'm a strong star. Bathe my body in music. In love. In rooms with flowers and lit candles with colorful pictures and jewels on Japanese silk. Open windows for fresh night air and for my soul to wander out in it's dream world. I am a star generating my own heat, brighter then the sun my body needs.

William Blake believed that God created man first. Man got bored so he created himself, but in the image of a woman. The image was so ethereal and stunning that God dropped to his knees and shattered the woman with himself. God as a man and God as a woman became star dust on Earth, forever trying to repair themselves to be together. Beauty created Blake's world view. The beauty of the female form.

I am a star. Music, love making, sweat, swimming, oceans, blue sky days, clouds like cotton balls, running my fingers over flesh- to eternity in a tear drop- I'll take my role till I super nova. My heart beats for love and to music. There was one day out in nature and in deep love, when I realized that I'll never have enough time to enjoy all the beauty in this world. But I'm trying.

No comments: