Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My Jesus Christ Heart

"Sometimes I think the only reason why I have not murdered anyone yet is because you can only kill someone once. Unless you keep reviving them."

That comment slipped out after calling the police over a stalking incident. Obviously, I was upset.

I save all the paperwork I receive from police over incidents when I go the non-cowboy route, and I have started framing their responses. With that particular stalking case, they sent me a letter saying the stalker was not, "annoying enough," among other things. He sent me a death threat, but the officer, God bless his broken heart, spent a good hour and a half going over all my texts to distinguish my threatening comments from said stalker. I was just fucking with that guy. I sent him off with a compliment that he was a good looking man and to be safe out there.

My problem is not with authorities. We have to have police in this world.

Charles Bronson was Lithuanian. One quarter of me does not want to read people their rights.





No comments: