Thursday, June 2, 2016

A Yes Man For Pussy

Please Consider My Request To Add This Term To The English Urban Dictionary-
Noun. Yes Man For Pussy.
The term used for a man (or woman) who has morals, integrity and strong values that remain mute when asked to speak up against their partner in a third party argument for fear of not getting any pussy that night or for their foreseeable future.

Side Note: Actually my sister told me that her child, in kindergarten now, corrected her when she used the word: 'Snowman.' It's actually "Snow person."
(My auto-corrector has not caught up on this political correction.)

Example: "I believe to my core that your husband does not agree with your justification, so ask my partner. He's more reliable because he is not a yes man for pussy." 

A worm, whose need for pussy prevents them from asserting their beliefs for fear of jeopardizing their chances of getting laid. 

Political Correctness would alter the word from Man to Person.

Try: "He's not a Yes Person For Pussy." 

Ah, it sounds better as: Yes Man For Pussy.

I'm living in the Ice Age.





No comments: