Wednesday, March 1, 2017

A failure to communicate

I'll take this down, but its something that I noticed that was intriguing yesterday...

http://americannews.com/youll-never-believe-why-this-woman-was-sentenced-to-25-years-for-murdering-her-rapist/

That there is a link! There is one inaccuracy, only shown in the photo. The text is accurate. Relatively so. Maybe not.

Before I get to that, here is the actual case. I don't want my blog turned into a crime drama. Fuck that. I just told someone my dream last night. I'm skating on thin ice.

(And I just finished the last bit of caffeine in the house. Save me Jesus.)

The actual story as shown through the entertainment lenses in black and white morality is a formula for almost all of these stories. Its a one trick pony. How dare these killers think we are that stupid to believe them? They are betting their freedom on the collected stupidity of a typical jury pool.

All of them can fit into that morality. Which is just as good because it's confusing to question it deeper in a 45 minute time slot. Murder will always be illegal.

The red flag in the real story is that, like me, this girl was addicted to benzos.

The amount of a certain type of benzo that I had to take every 12 hours to prevent a seizure for, I don't know, 17 years, is enough with one dose to kill most people. Luckily, I don't have a murder under my belt, otherwise I'd have to rely on the collected stupidity of law abiding citizens for my freedom.

This is the problem with that link....

He's not black. Nope. The real man she killed is the white guy in the above photo. So knowing that one image is wrong, these are the comments on the story when he is switched with that black fellow....

One might say that what I am selling is black and white too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW55IlpNgRA

*Just ignore everything but the comments. Then if you are bored like me, you can watch this youtube and be indignant that she thinks you believe her.

He should still be alive, but aside from that, the prison systems just throw people away. They need to be like schools that you graduate from with some type of sociological competence. Something. Anything then what they are now. It's an entire culture of poverty stricken people who often don't know better. I'm waiting for Trump to talk about the corrective system. I did not vote for him, but felons can't vote.  I'd rather be given the option to drink poison then to vote for either of the candidates up for sale.

Yesterday I hired a lawyer to appeal my conviction. It's a long shot, but I have such hope.

One end Side Note is that I only watched this one specific 48 hours because some asshole commented that it's hilarious after smoking a joint. That's not very nice.

No comments: