Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Anarchy Paralleling Christianity

A quick note before I write. I'll expand this later, because I had to meet my old friends a Yelp to discuss this constant harassment I've been getting due to their insecurities as good stylist. I know they don't know what irony is (I found out the hard way) but if they stopped harassing me then maybe I'd stop standing up for myself. I could get my friends to create fake accounts to give them pages of one star reviews, but that is incredibly unethical and hypocritical. They keep trying to get my review removed, and I just rewrite another one because people need to know that you can't bully your customers. I'll loosely tie this into anarchy as something not representing my reviews on how a anarchy should go into an ugly chaos, but that is reaching. Maybe not.

Anyway, I'll make this quick. My problem with Christianity is that, in its doctrine, one must convert other people. I feel so bad for those people walking door to door, getting insulted. But they are following the rules of the religion (their parents probably brainwashed them with). Maybe I can manipulate (Lord knows what a terrible manipulator I am) my selfish agenda with this salon (I'll call them Babylon the Whore) with Christianity.

Here is a crass example of why you can't shove your opinions done the throats of others (like this salon does with their fake Yelp reviews to gather people, like moths to a flame, and take their hard earned dollars (I'm a prostitute, I work hard for my money...at least that what I'm told I do for a living.) Ok, my anger is showing. Calm down diddly-diddly. Skiddily Iddly Iddly. Okie dokie....

Oh, crass examples. I'm sure heroin feels good. It's a good thing their are no known heroin cults (maybe what the U.S.A.'s military is doing in Afghanistan could be called one giant heroin collecting cult?) A heroin cult that forces it's remembers to push heroin on other people. So children, if you're approached by a big bad heroin dealer just say that you don't join cults.

Christians experience a emotional feeling that keeps them happy. The way my cousin, who is a wonderful person and also a Christian, described her conversation to Christianity, it was like she had taken ecstasy. She said she felt that there were scales falling off her eyes. That colors felt brighter. Smells more pleasant. She underwent a physical change because her beliefs somehow upped her serotonin uptake.

But that is her deal. I know she wants to share this beauty with others, but where do you draw the line in sharing your feelings with pushing your feelings to aggression, which has ultimately happened with all religions that preach conversation in their doctrine.

Anarchy is simply a rejection of government. From there, anyone can flesh out what they want to do with that definition. I have two books on anarchy and they are very different. One really turned me off. It talks about jumping over private fences to swim in private pools in people's backyard. In Texas, they would shoot you. To me, that book was completely immature. It demonized the rich and condemned hard work.

This blog is about the other book I read on anarchy. A book on responsibility and peace. This is a personal experience, not aggressiveness. So rather then make this blog a superficial, less then 101 guide to my love of anarchy, I'll use the book as what I draw my quotes from. Tomorrow after highlighting.

No comments: