Thursday, December 27, 2012

On Telling the Government to Fuck Themselves 2

It's a royal pain to link my smartphone up to my laptop and find this blog- let alone write an entry. Unlike the first blogs, there is no way for me to effiencently fix spelling mistakes, open other pages, or be certain this computer with a very chewed up cable (my cat ate it) connecting the laptop to the smartphone will hold steady while I try to overcome a few years of writer's block.

Anyway, in the spirit of Catcher in the Rye when I went to get squared with Humboldt's financial aid, I had to read my profanity laced letter outloud. There I was, long line behind me, talking to the head of the financial aid office at Humboldt about a letter I honestly do not remember writing. I had $8,000 in cash to get back into school. But in my file was a paper I wrote, with a conclusion highlighted that the office head not only pointed to, she made me read it with an apologetic terror.

"After carefully consideration of your request to give you the eight grand I walked away with for total debauchery, I have come to my final conclusion: which is to please go fuck yourselves."

They highlighted the sentence and double underlined the last three words. She didn't go gagsta on me, like the first blog of this title, but I had to write an apology letter for all employees in her office.

No comments: