Monday, February 25, 2008

Dear Roommates


I thought this was funny. I found it on Craig's list for Humboldt County. Notice it's written at two o'clock in the morning. Sometimes I check out "missed connections" on Craig's list because they can be beautiful (and neurotic). It's the shy, socially inept love call of the lonely. But this post was found on rants and raves. It pretty much sums up the college experience that I was so lucky to avoid. Thank God Daryl and I live alone.


Reply to: pers-584859395@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-24, 2:01AM PST


dear retarded roomates,
I have to get up at 8 am tomorrow, yet continue to be serenaded by your loud friends yelling drunkenly at one another and the pleasant smell of burning shrubs wafting underneath the door accompanied by your womanly giggles and door slamming. Please kill yourself and any of your family members who are planning to reproduce because anyone who can be so inhumanly inconsiderate needs to be burning in hell and not smoking weed in my living room.




No comments: