Monday, March 24, 2008

"And There Will Always Be Some People Here To Wonder Why.....

....And for Every Happy Hello, There will Be Good-bye, Then There Will Be Time To Start All Over"-Authur Lee and Love.

I really could not think of anything positive today but a thought did come to me:

I don't believe in God- not like they do-but I believe in something. However I loath organized religion. All those people kneeing in prayer (everyone has a prayer in them), with their hands pointed to the sky; as if their folded hands were an antenna that channeled God. All those people bent in prayer in positions of desperation, frailty, need, and they believe that gesture will protect them. Point your hands up to the sky and you will be heard and attended to in love and compassion. This erroneous belief has killed loved ones.

No comments: